Of larger works, I have translated five books. These deal mainly with Christian topics (Christianity is my field of preference).
1. G. Verwer. No Turning Back (© in Estonian by Operation Mobilization 1995).
2. Mary Batchelor. Opening Up the Bible (© Estonian Bible Society 1998).
3. F.F. Bruce. New Testament History (© Christian Publishing Society “Logos”, Tallinn, 2000, ISBN 9985-9274-2-7).
4. H.T. Blackaby, C.V. King. Experiencing God (in press).
5. J.C. Dobson. Love Must Be Tough (© Christian Publishing Society “Logos”, Tallinn, 2000, ISBN 9985-9299-5-0).
Of smaller works, I have translated texts from a variety of fields, including agriculture, art, defectology, economy, electronics, ethnology, forestry, geodesy, informatics, law, linguistics, medicine, mining, psychology, shipping, sociology, sports, transportation and tourism.